The Herbal Yoga Tea combo pack comprises three effective products :
- Shistaka Tulsi Brahmi Tea is enriched with the excellence of Tulsi (Holy Basil) and Brahmi which are the most promising memory enhancers. The Brain Booster Tea stimulates the functions of the brain and strengthens your memory.
- Shistaka Lemon Ginger Infusion Tea is nothing but a perfect Digestion Booster Tea, created by blending two of the most well-known ingredients – Lemon and Ginger. The hearty amalgamation of flavors and aromatics instantly gives you not only the much-needed boost of energy but also effective metabolism.
- Shistaka Detox Tea, filled with the goodness of neem, and the ability to increase the amount of serotonin in the brain, along with the presence of adaptogenic properties in Giloy help in calming down the nerves and promote stress-relieving hormones. The Detox Tea primarily acts as an ultimate stress buster and detoxifies your body and mind.
Its benefits multiply when used with a constant yoga regime. Along with helping you to get in your best shape, it transforms your life forever. Here’s how,
- Promotes effective metabolism
- Regulates digestion
- Helps with improved physical strength
- Boosts immunity
- Maintains peace & serenity
- Keeps stress & anxiety at bay
To make it easier, the digestion booster tea, yoga tea, detox tea, & brain booster tea, by Shistaka is available with just a click. Order a pack for yourself from your own comfort & await the classic pack filled with love & care to arrive at your doorstep!
This herb needs no introduction. Aptly titled the ‘Queen of Herbs’, Tulsi could help you enhance your cognitive abilities and reduce stress.
There is a huge list of ailments brahmi can be used to treat, from respiratory and stomach problems to memory loss to leprosy. It’s especially common in traditional Indian medicine. It’s also good for promoting general good health.
This herb is widely associated with various spiritual beliefs in India. But it can work its magic when consumed too! This ancient Himalayan herb is known to detoxify, rejuvenate and increase the longevity of the body.
This well-known superfood is the perfect ingredient to start your day. Pure and light, it is believed to work its magic against toxins and inflammation.
The most common ingredient with its unique benefits, helps you fight against viral replication and improves your immunity.
Lemon is an extremely versatile fruit and adds the desired citrusy flavor to your daily cup of tea. It can work wonders against colds, flu, infections and give you the much-needed nutritional boost with a punch of Vitamin C.
Real cut lemon
The flavour of lemon can be described as being aromatic of rose, lavender and pine with a slight note of herbaceous.
Giloy is an antipyretic herb. It improves platelet count in dengue fever and reduces the chances of complications. Regular intake of Giloy helps to improve immunity during dengue and also for a speedy recovery. For better results boil Giloy juice with a few Tulsi leaves and drink to increase platelet count.
Neem leaf and its constituents have been demonstrated to exhibit immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiulcer, antimalarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic properties.
serving size : 1 infusion bag ( 1.8gm )
serving per box : 25
|Carbohydrate (g)||66.40 g / 100g|
|Energy (Kcal)||358.53 Kcal / 100g|
|Protein (g)||15.75 g / 100g|
|Fat (g)||3.33 g / 100g|
Each 1.8 grams infusion bag contains
|*Organic Tulsi Leaf ( Ocimum sanctum )||65.00%|
|*Organic Green Tea ( Camellia sinesis )||15.00%|
|*Organic Ginger ( Zingiber offcinale )||14.00%|
|*Organic Giloy ( Tinospora cordifolia )||3.00%|
|*Organic Neem ( Azadirachta indica )||3.00%|